STAYING CONNECTED DURING A PANDEMIC
This page offers the latest information about how we are staying connected as the COVID-19 pandemic keeps us physically distant.
During this time, our building will be fully closed for sanitation and for your protection. Sunday morning worship will be streamed from the building by clergy, but the congregation will be gathering digitally. Here are some of the ways to connect with us at this time.
The church is still functioning during this time. Use the online giving portal to set up a profile, establish recurring pledge payments, or to donate one time to any of the funds or projects. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Click Here to set up your giving profile.
We are still offering pastoral care for our parishioners through an old-fashioned phone tree, coordinated by Fr. Christopher Hogin.
To contact our shepherds, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Live via Facebook*
Click here for our Facebook Page
- Weekdays: Noonday Prayer — 12:00 pm
- Weekdays: Compline Prayer — 7:00 pm
- Sundays: Morning Prayer — 10:30 am
Upon service completion, services will be posted to YouTube and can be accessed here.
To follow along for at-home worship:
- Sunday Service Bulletin —Click here
- BCP Online — Click here
- Lectionary Page — Click here
- The Daily Office — Click here
*Please note that you do NOT need a Facebook account to access our live videos.
- Bedtime Stories — Daily at 5pm
- Join in a quick story from God’s Word!
- Momentous Mondays — Mondays at 9am
- Gather for a moment of encouragement and Children’s Ministry updates!
- Tween Story Time— Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 5pm
- Join Ms. Emily as she reads through beloved C.S. Lewis books!
- Craft Demonstration— Tuesdays at 5pm
- Tune in for simple crafts to do at home!
- Meditation — Thursdays at 5pm
- Breath deep and rest through guided meditation with Ms. Emily!
- Tween Sunday School — Sundays at 9am
- Children’s Church — Sundays at 9am
- GiGi will be doing Compline via Facebook live and the Youth’s Instagram page (@ascensionknoxyouth) at 7:00 pm on Monday-Friday nights.
- WAY: Wednesday Ascension Youth will happen via Google Hangout on Wednesday’s at 7:00 pm. Emma and GiGi will come up with content geared toward keeping our youth connected!
Other Apps and Sites to Try
- Facebook: Social media, online community. Accessible thru web browser or app. Click here.
- Instagram: Pictures and video sharing. Works best on mobile device app. Click here.
- Zoom: Video conferencing, meetings, etc. Can be used on web browser or app. Click here.
- Smule: Karaoke meets social meeting. Great for the musically inclined. App based. Click here.
- HouseParty: Video chat app with games. Good for informal hangouts. Click here.